Topic:

How to Live by the Word of God

Jesus Christ is Lord!

Andrew Shreeve Ministries

Establishing God's Covenant among the Nations

'Bringing Good Tidings, Publishing Peace and Salvation

(Isaiah 52:7, Romans 10:15)

Partner Letter – July 2016

Andrew Shreeve Ministries is working amongst a population base of over 600 million people, and provides you with the opportunity to be involved in the establishment, growth and fruit of the Lord's eternal kingdom, among foreign, ethnic peoples in many nations. You can be empowered to love people, and to have eternal rewards, among different tribal groups! Sow a seed this month to realise this opportunity!

Contents

• Welcome
  • Teaching – How to Live by the Word of God
  • Resources / Study
  • Itinerary
  • Financial
  • Contact

Welcome

Dear partners and friends,

This month our ministry targeted the strategic South East Asian city of Bangkok, Thailand. We ministered in an indigenous Thai speaking church, and also among minority, Urdu speaking, Pakistani asylum seekers.

All the students in Revive Thailand Ministries Bible School were baptised with Holy Spirit. We taught extensively at the Revive Thailand Church, and emphasised that they will experience freedom as they continue to receive the biblical promises into their hearts (John 8:31-32, 36). In the Thai church, 50 came forward and knelt to place their trust in Jesus’ blood for the remission of their sins. We also led 8 first-time, Thai, new believers to the Lord Jesus. One young man, who was born again in the service, was baptised with the Holy Spirit in a coffee shop later that day and spoke freely in unknown tongues.

Thank you for your prayers, encouragement and supply in so many ways. The Lord bless you. With love, Andrew

Teaching – How to Live by the Word of God

Copyright © Andrew J. Shreeve 2016

Jesus said, “it is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word of God” (Luke 4:4)

In other words, the Word of God can supply our daily bread and everything we need for life! Jesus is telling us we can live and survive through faith in God’s Word. God’s Word can bring us life, including the bread that we need to stay alive. This is what Jesus meant when he said, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). To ‘seek first the kingdom of God’ is to give first priority to the receiving of God’s Word into our hearts (Mark 4:26). The things which will be added are food and clothes (including shelter), which are the necessities for life (Matthew 6:26, 30-32). Actually, Jesus is promising us financial freedom. If a man has assurance of food, clothes, and shelter he is a financially free man!

Jesus quoted from the Old Testament; man doth not live by bread only, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live (Deuteronomy 8:3). The context of this amazing statement of financial freedom is as follows. The Lord led Israel forty years in the wilderness. For forty years Israel did not have a normal supply of food or clothes. The Lord brought them every morning for breakfast manna from heaven, and quail in the evening for meat (Exodus 16:11-19). The Lord brought water from the rock to quench their thirst (Exodus 17:6). Their clothes did not wear out and their foot did not swell (Deuteronomy 8:2-4). As they followed the Word, and Spirit, of the Lord in the wilderness, the Lord supernaturally provided for their physical substance and health. The Lord will do the same for us today!

Please note, I am not advocating ceasing work. We should all work six days per week (Exodus 20:9-11, Ephesians 4:28). However, God wants us to be liberated to work as He directs us by His Holy Spirit, with faith in Him as our ultimate provider. God wants us to be free from working as slaves out of the fear of poverty (1 Corinthians 7:20-23).

Personal testimony

Sixteen years ago the Lord led me to step out in faith and place my trust in Jesus’ Word in Matthew 6:33, where Jesus promised to add to us food and clothes (which are the necessities of life). The promise is conditional upon us giving first priority to seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. For the past sixteen years I have been following the Spirit and Word of the Lord in the ‘wilderness’ (ministering on the foreign mission field in mostly poorer countries).

During these sixteen years I have never approached any individual, church, or missionary society to beg for funding (Psalm 37:25). If the Lord isn’t willing and able to keep His promised Word of financial supply, described in Matthew 6:33, then I have no right to be preaching from the bible. Since the year 2000, I have preached internationally over 1,400 times. I always preach free of charge without discussing my personal budget requirements. The only financial communication I have made is to set up infrastructure like my website, bank accounts and PayPal account. I freely give biblical teaching, and encouraging reports, every month to my partners by sending out my monthly partner letter. This gives people an opportunity to participate in the fruit of our mission work through giving in various ways, including sowing financial seed. Thank you so much to those who have responded to the promptings of the Holy Spirit and given financially to supply our ministry.

But over these 16 years I have never put pressure on people by crying poor, or lack! If my finances are low, I simply increase pressure on myself by seeking first the kingdom of God. I also increase pressure on the devil by speaking the promises of the Lord out loud, and binding and loosing, in Jesus name (Matthew 16:19). The good news is, in all these years I have never lacked financially, never experienced financial embarrassment, and never not had the funds to do what I felt the Lord wanted me to do on the mission field. We have successfully completed 120 international mission trips without financial lack. Now that is miraculous, supernatural, financial provision! I have tested and proven that Jesus is true to His promise in the bible in Matthew 6:33!

Seek ye first the kingdom of God

Jesus said, so is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground (Mark 4:26). This statement by Jesus is written within the context of the “parable of the seed” (Mark 4:1-29). The parable teaches that the seed is the Word of the God and the ground is the human heart (Mark 4:14-15). We seek first the kingdom of God by giving first priority to receiving the seed, the Word of God, into our heart (soul and spirit). A law of seed is that seed always reproduces after itself. If we want faith for financial provision, we need to plant the spiritual seeds, from the bible, which promise financial provision into our hearts.

Following are some of the Scripturally based seeds I personally meditate and confess to continue living by the Word of God. I have put them into affirmation format which you may find useful for your personal life:

Seeds to meditate to live by the Word of God

• I am a new creature in Christ, I am made the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17, 21)

• I am in Christ and every promise of God in Christ is yes and amen to me (2 Corinthians 1:20)

• Because I am in Christ, I am redeemed from the curse of the law: which includes freedom from hunger, thirst, nakedness and the want of all things (Galatians 3:13, Deuteronomy 28:48)

• God has commanded the blessing upon my storehouses, which includes my bank accounts (Deuteronomy 28:8)

As God has commanded the blessing upon our storehouses, if our bank accounts are not blessed it can only be because: we lack faith in God’s promises of financial provision, or we wasted the money through unwise expenditure decisions, or the devil stole the Lord’s commanded blessing on our bank accounts (Hebrews 4:12, John 10:10)

• My barns are filled with plenty. My barns include my fridge, cupboards, bank accounts and wallet (Proverbs 3:10)

• The power of heaven backs what I bind and loose, on this earth, in the name of Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:19). I command poverty, and evil spirits, to be loosed off my financial blessings. I command every evil spirit of sickness, disease, and weakness to be loosed off my body and mind. I bind God’s commanded financial blessings to my bank accounts. I bind God’s healing power and anointing to my body and mind

Jesus taught that we increase our faith when we use our faith like a seed (Luke 17:5-6). For seed to produce it needs to be planted and watered every day. I plant and water my faith-seeds by speaking God’s covenant promises regularly and repeatedly over every aspect of my life.

Conclusion

Jesus taught that we can live by the Word of God. The Word of God can provide for every aspect of our lives including our financial lives. However, many Christians are not knowledgeable and skilled in how to live by the Word of God.

We live by the Word of God through seeking first the kingdom of God. We seek first the kingdom of God through planting and growing the promises of the Lord’s covenant in our hearts. We do this by selecting the promises from Scripture which promise what we need. We then affirm our worthiness to qualify for these promises, based on God’s gift of righteousness in the new birth. We then speak these Scriptural promises out loud every day. This is planting and watering spiritual seed in our hearts. The Word will, over time, grow and produce the faith needed to draw the Lord’s power into our lives, which will result in our living by the Word of God!

Prayer

Dear Lord, thank you for this teaching on how to live by the Word of God. Thank you that you have given to us financial promises which guarantee our food, clothes and shelter. Please open the eyes of our understanding to see this great gospel truth of financial provision. Please strengthen us to faithfully meditate your precious, promises every day. We take authority and responsibility over our lives, through binding and loosing, in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you that your Word is unbreakable and your power is supreme. Thank you that we can live by the Word of God. We love and bless you in Jesus Christ name, amen.

Resources / Study

Books

More than 12,000 of Andrew's Scriptural meditation books have been distributed internationally in 8 languages. The Scriptural meditation books - "Strength and Power", "The Sword of the Spirit", "In Christ Meditations", and "God's Covenant of Healing" are available in hard copy through our website SHOPPING CART: go to - www.andrewshreeve.org. "The Sword of the Spirit" is also available as a multi format e-book: go to - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24226

Videos

Andrew's YouTube videos have more than 20,000 views. Freely view more than 130 short videos (mostly 10-15 minutes, maximum 28 minutes) by Andrew: go to - www.andrewshreeve.org or http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewShreeve

Audio Teaching

Andrew has preached internationally over 1,400 times in more than 20 different countries since 2000. Freely listen to some of these anointed audio teachings in the following 13 languages: Burmese, English, Indonesian, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Malaysian, Mandarin, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Urdu and Vietnamese. Go to - www.andrewshreeve.org home page - Audio Messages.

Written Teaching

More than 175 short written teachings, categorized under 40 topic headings, are freely available for study under the written teaching section of www.andrewshreeve.org. You may freely copy and print the teachings for easier study.

Itinerary

This itinerary is subject to change without notice. For security reasons some details are undisclosed.

2 July 2016

Revive Thailand Ministries, Church, Bangkok, Thailand

6 July

Revive Thailand Ministries, Bible School, Bangkok

7 July

Revive Thailand Ministries, Bible School, Bangkok

9 July

2 p.m. Revive Thailand Ministries, Church, Bangkok

10 July

Friendship Church, Bangkok

6-28 August

Ministry - undisclosed country

*29 September

7.30 p.m. alby, #04-32, 115A Commonwealth Drive, Singapore 149596. Evening talk entitled - Biblical Meditation

8 October

6 p.m. Upper Room, 469 Macpherson Rd, #04-00 Ghoh Hock Building, Singapore

9 October

10.30 a.m. Rivers of Life Church, BLK 203, Henderson Industrial Park. #09-02, Singapore

*12 October

7.30 p.m. alby, #04-32, 115A Commonwealth Drive, Singapore 149596. Evening talk entitled – The Sword of the Spirit

16 October

10.00 a.m. River of Life Community Church, 19 Ponggol, 24th Avenue, 289490, Singapore

December

Ministry - Japan

*Please note

alby is a Christian resource distributor - for profit. At their evening talks, which I will give on the 29th September and 12th October 2016, participants pay alby $10 (which will give the participant a $5 voucher which they can use to offset purchases of alby’s resources). The talks usually last for two hours.

Financial

To partner with Andrew, and have fruit credited to your eternal account: you have the opportunity to buy / sow, and make an offering of, financial, spiritual seed into Andrew Shreeve Ministries:

• PayPal - With credit or debit card, or PayPal credit. From the PayPal website send to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it OR go to www.andrewshreeve.org and click on BUY / SOW SEED
  • Bank Transfer - Transfer directly into one of the three bank accounts listed below (please include a journal note naming the giver), or
  • Cheque - post a cheque to the Australian or UK addresses listed below.

Sow financial seed: not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account (Philippians 4:17).

AUSTRALIA

• Transfer direct

Account name: Andrew J. Shreeve

Account number: 513617

BSB: 734 654

Swift code: WPACAU2S

Bank: WESTPAC

Bank address: 23 Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, Qld. 4218 Australia

• Post a cheque. Make cheques payable to Andrew Shreeve.

Post to: 69 Bluetail Crescent, Upper Coomera, Queensland 4209, Australia

SINGAPORE

• Transfer direct

Account name: Andrew John Shreeve

Account number: 01 2 1268209

Branch code: 001

Bank code: 7144.

Swift code: SCBL SGSG

Bank: Standard Chartered

Bank Address: 6 Battery Road, 2nd Floor, Singapore 049909

UNITED KINGDOM

• Transfer direct

Account name: Andrew J. Shreeve

Account number: 91746022

Sort code: 404014

Swift code: MIDLGB2152V

Bank: HSBC

Bank address: 19 Minster Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 1TE, England UK

• Post a cheque. Make cheque payable to Andrew Shreeve

Post to 29 Ayrshire Close, Fugglestone Red, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP2 9PF, England

Contact

Facebook username: Andrew.shreeve

Twitter: AndrewShreeve

YouTube channel: AndrewShreeve

Andrew Shreeve

69 Bluetail Crescent

Upper Coomera, Queensland 4209

Australia

Web: www.andrewshreeve.org

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

ANDREW SHREEVE MINISTRIES

‘Bringing good tidings, publishing peace and salvation’ (Isaiah 52:7, Romans 10:15)