Topic:

Effective Prayer to get Results

Jesus Christ is Lord!

Andrew Shreeve Ministries

Establishing God's Covenant among the Nations

'Bringing Good Tidings, Publishing Peace and Salvation

(Isaiah 52:7, Romans 10:15)

Partner Letter – November 2016

Andrew Shreeve Ministries is working amongst a population base of over 600 million people, and provides you with the opportunity to be involved in the establishment, growth and fruit of the Lord's eternal kingdom, among foreign, ethnic peoples in many nations. You can be empowered to love people, and to have eternal rewards, among different tribal groups! Sow a seed this month to realise this opportunity!

Contents

• Welcome
  • Teaching – Effective Prayer to get Results
  • Resources / Study
  • Itinerary
  • Financial
  • Contact

Welcome

Dear partners and friends,

This month I have visited Australia, including celebrating with my family my mum’s 80th birthday. My parents are in good health and love the Lord, which is a tremendous blessing. I am feeling refreshed, and am ready and enthused to go back out into the international mission fields.

This December 2016, we plan to help strengthen and grow the churches in Japan, working with Kobe, Full Gospel Church, Japan. In January 2017, our primary goal is to complete the editing of the Thai translation of my scriptural meditation book, the best of God’s promises, “The Sword of the Spirit”. We plan to do an initial printing for distribution among the churches in Thailand, which will help to establish the churches in Thailand in the covenant promises of the Lord.

The Lord bless you,

With love, Andrew

Teaching – Effective Prayer to get Results

Copyright © Andrew J. Shreeve 2016

Effective prayer to get results requires understanding a number of concepts including: righteousness, meditation, receiving of spiritual seed, faith, the spiritual realm, authority, and binding and loosing. In this teaching, I will outline some basic steps for effective prayer to get results.

This is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He heareth us: and if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him

1 John 5:14-15

The first thing regarding effective prayer to get results is to find out the will of God. The above Scripture implies that if we don’t pray the will of God, the Lord does not hear our prayer.

First find the written promises

God’s written promises in the Scripture reveal the will of God. The Scripture cannot be broken, so God is not going to change His mind regarding what He has written and promised in His Scripture (John 10:35). So, our first task is to study Scripture to find out what the Lord has promised. Obviously, if the Lord has made a promise then, His promise is His will.

Be convinced the promises belong to you

Once we find a promise in Scripture, the next step is to be convinced in our mind that the promise belongs to us individually:

All the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him amen

2 Corinthians 1:20

Understand we are righteous and qualified

The above verse confirms that every promise of God belongs to those who are ‘in Him’, in Christ Jesus. In other words, when we become born again we become a son of God, and receive an inheritance, which is the qualification to receive every promise of God which is in Scripture (John 1:12, Ephesians 1:18). The reason we are suddenly qualified to an inheritance is because, in the new birth, we are created a new holy and righteous person, in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17, 21, Ephesians 4:24). Because we have been made the righteousness of God in Christ, there is nothing further we need to do to merit our worthiness to receive the Lord’s promises. Every promise of God is our legal right because we are the righteousness of God ‘in Christ Jesus’.

Meditate the Lord’s promises

Once we have studied Scripture to identify the promises, and are confident in our mind that we are qualified to receive the promises; the next step is to plant the promises we want to receive into our heart. The way we do this is to meditate the promises. The reason we meditate the promises is to bring faith to our heart (Romans 10:17):

Be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises

Hebrews 6:12

Notice, in the above Scripture, we receive our promised inheritance through faith!

Meditation is the method of receiving the spiritual seeds into our heart (Psalm 1:2, Romans 12:2, Mark 4:20, 26). We meditate by speaking the promises of Scripture out loud, repeatedly, to renew our thought patterns to align with the Lord’s promises. We, also, actively use our imagination to visualise ourselves in possession of the promises. We open our heart to receive the spiritual seed of the Lord’s promises. We continue to practice this process of meditation, day after day, after day. Meditation is the planting, watering, and cultivating of the seed of the Lord’s promises in our heart.

Cultivate God’s seed in our heart

Over a period of time, as we consistently meditate the Lord’s promises, faith will begin to increase in our heart (Romans 10:17, Mark 4:27-29). The growth of the seed will also bring revelation of the Scriptural promises, which will illuminate our mind and spirit (Ephesians 1:17). The product of the seed, which is faith and enlightened revelation, will produce confidence and authority in our heart concerning our receiving of the Lord’s promises. Pray; “Lord I submit my mind to your Word, which is your will. I submit my mind to agree with your promises. I humble my heart to receive the seed of your promises.”

Take your place in the spirit realm

Next, we speak out into the spirit realm (Luke 17:6, Mark 11:23). God is a Spirit, we are a spirit, and the devils are also spirits (John 4:24, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Luke 10:20). We need to take our stand as a spiritual son of God and make declarations before God, the devil spirits, and the challenging circumstances we face, that we are in faith and aligned with the promises of the Lord.

God has already blessed us with all spiritual blessings (Ephesians 1:3). The only reasons we have not been receiving the blessings of the promises is because; we either don’t have strong enough faith or, the devil spirits have been stealing God’s blessings from us (Hebrews 6:12, John 10:10).

Take authority and command

Now we take authority! We command the situations we want changed to conform to God’s promises. We speak to the mountains, or the scyamine trees (Mark 11:23, Luke 17:5-6). The challenging circumstances will obey our words, when our words are inspired by the faith which comes from the seed of God’s promises (Proverbs 18:21, Mark 11:24).

Bind and Loose

Finally, we bind and loose:

Jesus… said… I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven

Matthew 16:19

The power and authority of heaven will back what we bind and loose on earth in the name of Jesus Christ. We bind God’s Word, God’s promises, to our lives and circumstances. We loose the devil spirits off our lives and circumstances.

Example of a prayer for finance

“Dear Lord, thank you for your Word which says; you have commanded the blessing upon me in my storehouses (Deuteronomy 28:8). Thank you that your will is also expressed in the Scripture which says; so shall thy barns be filled with plenty (Proverbs 3:10). I agree with your Word, that you have commanded the blessing upon me in my storehouses, which is my bank accounts. Thank you that your will is that my bank accounts be filled with plenty. I submit myself to your written Word. I agree with you. I receive your Word, your spiritual seed into my heart. I imagine my bank accounts are filled with plenty. I declare in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that my bank accounts are filled with plenty. I command plenty of money (you could name an amount which is plenty to you) to fill my bank accounts. I bind plenty of money to my bank accounts (specify the amount), and I loose every devil spirits off the financial blessing (specify the amount) which the Lord has commanded upon my bank accounts. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.”

To receive God’s financial blessings, contained in the gospel, we are required to engage in spiritual warfare (Matthew 6:33, Hebrews 6:12). We may need to take authority over the thieving, devil spirits, and exert the will of God’s Word over them (John 10:10, Ephesians 6:11, 16, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5). We may need to pray the above prayer, or something similar to it, and declare our commands in the spiritual realm repeatedly until we are strengthened and know in our heart we are speaking in faith from the depths of our heart.

Jesus said, to increase our faith we need to see faith like a seed (Luke 17:5-6). For a seed to produce it needs to be repeatedly watered and protected, until it produces its fruit.

Conclusion

The Lord has blessed the born again Christian with all spiritual blessings (Ephesians 1:3). Because we have been recreated the righteousness of God in Christ, every written promise in Scripture belongs to us, the born again Christian.

To receive our blessed inheritance, we need to meditate every promise in Scripture and cultivate the seed of the promises in our hearts. Through faith we receive what the Lord has promised in Scripture. We then speak to our circumstances and command our specific circumstances to align with what the Lord has promised in His Scripture. We boldly take our stand in the spirit realm. Finally, we bind God’s promises to our lives and circumstances, and command the devil spirits be loosed off from our lives and circumstances.

Prayer

“Dear Lord, thank you for this teaching on effective prayer to get results. Thank you that we know, that when we pray your will, you hear us. Thank you for your Scriptural promises which reveal to us your will. Please strengthen us to meditate your Scriptural promises to receive and grow the spiritual seed of your promises in our hearts. Strengthen and embolden us to use our voice to declare what you have promised over our lives, and to command the devil spirits to be loosed off our circumstances, and off your commanded blessings. We pray this is Jesus Christ name, amen.”

Resources / Study

Books

More than 12,000 of Andrew's Scriptural meditation books have been distributed internationally in 8 languages. The Scriptural meditation books - "Strength and Power", "The Sword of the Spirit", "In Christ Meditations", and "God's Covenant of Healing" are available in hard copy through our website SHOPPING CART: go to - www.andrewshreeve.org. "The Sword of the Spirit" is also available as a multi format e-book: go to - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24226

Videos

Andrew's YouTube videos have more than 20,000 views. Freely view more than 135 short videos (mostly 10-15 minutes, maximum 28 minutes) by Andrew: go to - www.andrewshreeve.org or http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewShreeve

Audio Teaching

Andrew has preached internationally over 1,500 times in more than 20 different countries since 2000. Freely listen to some of these anointed audio teachings in the following 13 languages: Burmese, English, Indonesian, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Malaysian, Mandarin, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Urdu and Vietnamese. Go to - www.andrewshreeve.org home page - Audio Messages.

Written Teaching

More than 175 short written teachings, categorized under 40 topic headings, are freely available for study under the written teaching section of www.andrewshreeve.org. You may freely copy and print the teachings for easier study.

Itinerary

This itinerary is subject to change without notice.

10th December 2016

Full Gospel Church, Kobe, Japan

17th December

Full Gospel Church, Kobe

24th December

Full Gospel Church, Kobe

8th January 2017

Bangkok, Thailand

Financial

To partner with Andrew, and have fruit credited to your eternal account: you have the opportunity to buy / sow, and make an offering of, financial, spiritual seed into Andrew Shreeve Ministries:

• PayPal - With credit or debit card, or PayPal credit. From the PayPal website send to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it OR go to www.andrewshreeve.org and click on BUY / SOW SEED
  • Bank Transfer - Transfer directly into one of the three bank accounts listed below (please include a journal note naming the giver), or
  • Cheque - post a cheque to the Australian or UK addresses listed below.

Sow financial seed: not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account (Philippians 4:17).

AUSTRALIA

• Transfer direct

Account name: Andrew J. Shreeve

Account number: 513617

BSB: 734 654

Swift code: WPACAU2S

Bank: WESTPAC

Bank address: 23 Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, Qld. 4218 Australia

• Post a cheque. Make cheques payable to Andrew Shreeve.

Post to: 69 Bluetail Crescent, Upper Coomera, Queensland 4209, Australia

SINGAPORE

• Transfer direct

Account name: Andrew John Shreeve

Account number: 01 2 1268209

Branch code: 001

Bank code: 7144.

Swift code: SCBL SGSG

Bank: Standard Chartered

Bank Address: 6 Battery Road, 2nd Floor, Singapore 049909

UNITED KINGDOM

• Transfer direct

Account name: Andrew J. Shreeve

Account number: 91746022

Sort code: 404014

Swift code: MIDLGB2152V

Bank: HSBC

Bank address: 19 Minster Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 1TE, England UK

• Post a cheque. Make cheque payable to Andrew Shreeve

Post to 29 Ayrshire Close, Fugglestone Red, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP2 9PF, England

Contact

Facebook username: Andrew.shreeve

Twitter: AndrewShreeve

YouTube channel: AndrewShreeve

Andrew Shreeve

69 Bluetail Crescent

Upper Coomera, Queensland 4209

Australia

Web: www.andrewshreeve.org

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

ANDREW SHREEVE MINISTRIES

‘Bringing good tidings, publishing peace and salvation’ (Isaiah 52:7, Romans 10:15)