Topic:

God is Duty-Bound to Fulfil His Scripture

Jesus Christ is Lord!

Andrew Shreeve Ministries

Establishing God's Covenant among the Nations

'Bringing Good Tidings, Publishing Peace and Salvation

(Isaiah 52:7, Romans 10:15)

Partner Letter – November 2017

Andrew Shreeve Ministries is working amongst a population base of over 600 million people, and provides you with the opportunity to be involved in the establishment, growth and fruit of the Lord's eternal kingdom, among foreign, ethnic peoples in many nations. You can be empowered to love people, and to have eternal rewards, among different tribal groups! Sow a seed this month to realise this opportunity!

Contents

• Welcome
  • Teaching: God is Duty-Bound to fulfil His Scripture
  • Resources / Study
  • Itinerary
  • Financial
  • Contact

Welcome

Dear partners and friends,

This month I had the opportunity to preach on the Bible Mission platform, in Singapore, to pastors and leaders from Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Singapore, and Uganda. The Word of the Lord, which I preached, was enthusiastically and joyfully received by many pastors and leaders, and I was subsequently invited to minister in six different countries.

During the conference, however, I became aware of certain doctrines, which were promoted, which are significant departures from sound doctrine. Due to the fact I was advertised as faculty and the Lord has called me into the teaching office, I feel I have a duty before the Lord to briefly outline those areas of error, so that people will not be misled into thinking that I endorse those doctrines and, with the loving hope that correction will be forthcoming to those concerned.

Correction of false doctrines

Teaching that the Lord’s church needs ‘transformation’ to qualify for the ‘partial’ rapture of the church is error, and lacks understanding of God’s free of gift righteousness which comes from the new birth (Romans 5:17). Born again Christians have been made the righteousness of God in Him and cannot improve upon what God has done in Christ to further merit being raptured (2 Corinthians 5:17, 21).

The teaching that only some of the Lord’s body will belong to the New Jerusalem is error (Revelation 3:12, 21:1-8). All living members of Christ’s body will belong to the New Jerusalem.

Distinguishing between the written Word as milk and additional revelation from ‘the living Christ’ as meat (the living Christ as ‘distinct’ from the written word) is dangerous error, as it implies the Scripture is insufficient for complete revelation. The truth is that both milk and meat come from the Scripture (Revelation 22:18). The Holy Spirit takes from God’s written Word and reveals it unto us (John 16:14). Jesus is the Word of God (John 1:1-3, 14).

There was also presented an incorrect interpretation of the “ten-virgins” parable (Matthew 25:1-13). Firstly, the parable is only mentioned once in Scripture which means it should not be given too much weight, and should not be used as a ‘proof text’ or ‘prism of interpretation’ (Matthew 18:16). Secondly, Jesus said to the five foolish virgins who had no oil in their lamps I know you not (Matthew 25:12). This means the five foolish virgins could not be referring to born-again members of the body of Christ, as Jesus could never say to members of His body I know you not. Jesus said I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep… my sheep hear my voice, and I know them (John 10:14, 27). Jesus could never say to a truly born-again Christian, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who maintains faith in Jesus, and is a living member of His body, “I know you not (1 Corinthians 12:12-27).

My prayer is that those concerned with theses errors of doctrine will be humble, and thankful that the Lord loves them enough to bring this correction.

My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of Him. For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom He receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but He for our profit, that we might be partakers of His holiness. Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Hebrews 12:5-11

With love, Andrew

Teaching – God is Duty-Bound to fulfil His Scripture

Copyright © Andrew J. Shreeve 2017

The Lord has written promises to us throughout the Scriptures. The Lord has bound His integrity to His Scriptural promises, where it is impossible for the Lord not to release His power to those who truly believe what He has written.

This is great news because it means we can entrust our lives to His written promises and, provided we maintain our faith in His Scriptural promises, the Lord is duty-bound to move heaven and earth, if necessary, to ensure that our faith is rewarded with the release of His divine power to fulfil our faith in His promises.

Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder to them that diligently seek Him

Hebrews 11:6

God is a faith-God. In other words, God demands that we believe His Scriptural promises to experience the power of His covenant (Romans 5:1). We need to, therefore, take responsibility for the level of faith in our hearts, to move our faith from little to great (Matthew 6:30, 8:26, 14:31, 8:10, 15:28, Luke 7:9). If we have little faith and are not experiencing the delivering power of the Lord, we are not to blame the Lord. Rather, we need to accept that we have not done the necessary labour to plant and grow the seed of the Lord’s promises in our hearts, to the necessary maturity, to receive the fruit of God’s power (Hebrews 4:11, Mark 4:20, 26-29).

When we take responsibility for the maturity of faith in our hearts we are delivered from, wondering why the Lord hasn’t blessed us and, blaming the Lord for the failure. Instead, we go to work on our hearts and, we take the attitude that God’s Word is true and the problem lies with our heart, and not with the Lord. We, therefore, go to work with the determination to grow the Lord’s promises to conform our hearts to be full of faith in the Lord’s promises (1 Corinthians 3:8).

Instead of, becoming bitter with disappointment and, falsely assuming God has failed to deliver on His promises; we rather increase our efforts to meditate His precious and proven promises, thereby increasing and strengthening our faith, diligently seeking Him through His, written Word (Hebrews 6:12).

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God

Romans 10:17

If our faith is too little to bring the delivering power of God’s covenant promises, we increase our faith through focusing more intently on the promises in God’s Word (Psalm 1:2-3). Faith comes from hearing the Word of God. Little faith is always a lack of the maturity of the Word, which is a lack of meditation of God’s promises.

Personal experience

I made the decision 18 years ago that I would continue to believe the Scriptural promises, no matter what the circumstances were doing. If circumstances were averse to the Lord’s promises I would say “Andrew, check your heart. Have you been diligently seeking the Lord through daily, continual meditation of His written promises?” I would draw closer to the Lord, through increasing my meditation of His written promises. I would align my thoughts, imagination and words to agree with the Lord’s promises in Scripture. My testimony over these past 18 years is the Lord is faithful to deliver upon His promises. Faith indeed brings reward from the Lord, in the release of His power to bring the fulfilment of what He has promised in Scripture into our personal lives. This is one aspect of experiencing the miracle power of the gospel, every day of our lives. It is awesome, and a much higher quality of life, empowered by the Lord in our health, strength, finances and more!

The Lord’s commitment to His Word

God… hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power

Hebrews 1:1-3

Jesus is upholding all things, that includes this earth and universe, by the Word of His power. If the Lord will lie, and not keep His written promises in His Scripture, this whole universe will disintegrate. That is what is at stake! When we come to the point of realising that the Lord cannot lie, that the Lord must respond to our faith in His written promises, our lives will change. God’s promises will become the most precious thing in this world to us. We will become excited to meditate God’s promises knowing we are planting and growing God’s spiritual seed which will produce the Lord’s faith in our hearts, which will bring the release of God’s divine supernatural power into our lives – 100% guaranteed (Mark 4:20, 26)! Then we are on our way to enjoying a life of freedom!

King Solomon lived approximately 500 years after Moses, and Solomon said the following:

Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto His people Israel, according to all that He promised: there hath not failed one Word of all His good promises, which He promised by the hand of Moses His servant

1 Kings 8:56

In other words, the Lord was faithful to keep His Word which was written approximately 500 years earlier, the Lord was faithful to deliver on His written promises in His Scripture. The Lord is still faithful today to fulfil His Scriptural promises to any person who will believe on them.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, if ye continue in my Word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free

John 8:31-32

Truth and freedom comes from the Word of God. Without the seed of the Scriptures living in our hearts we will lack faith, and not experience the freedom which the Lord has freely provided for us (Romans 8:32). A true disciple of Jesus is one who continues in His Word, meditating His honourable promises day and night (2 Peter 1:4, Psalm 1:2-3).

Conclusion

The Lord has written many promises in His Scriptures, where the power of those promises is available to the Christian who will believe. Faith is necessary to receive the power of God’s written promises. Without faith we should not expect to receive anything from the Lord (James 1:6-7). To have great faith, to receive the Lord’s power, we will need to receive the promised Word of the Lord into our hearts. The method of increasing our faith is to meditate the Scriptural promises (Joshua 1:8, Romans 12:2). We can be 100% confident and assured that the Lord will be faithful to deliver His power provided we grow the seed of His promises in our hearts to maturity (2 Peter 1:2-4).

Prayer

Dear Father God, thank you for your great love towards your human creation. Thank you that you have given us precious, spiritual seeds, valuable promises from heaven. Thank you for your faithfulness and integrity, that you have bound yourself to your Word. Thank you that if we have great faith we can be 100% confident of receiving the delivering power of your Scriptural promises in our personal lives. Please strengthen us to do the labour of meditation to plant, grow and cultivate the seed of your promises in our hearts unto maturity – to increase our faith. We pray this in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Resources / Study

Written Teaching

Freely study anointed biblical teaching. Go to the Teaching – Written section of www.andrewshreeve.org. You may freely copy and print the teachings for easier study.

(195 teachings, 42 topic headings, 170,000 hits)

Books

Scriptural meditation books

Available in hard copy. Go to the SHOPPING CART www.andrewshreeve.org. "The Sword of the Spirit" is also available as a multi format e-book: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24226" href="http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24226">http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24226

(13,000 copies distributed, translations into 7 languages)

Videos

Andrew's YouTube videos: go to - www.andrewshreeve.org or http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewjShreeve

(145 videos, maximum 28 minutes, 22,000 views)

Audio Teaching

Since the year 2000, Andrew has preached internationally 1,500 times in 20 different countries. Freely listen to selected, anointed, audio teachings in the following 13 languages: Burmese, English, Indonesian, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Malaysian, Mandarin, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Urdu and Vietnamese. Go to the Teaching – Audio section of www.andrewshreeve.org.

(110 messages, 26,000 hits)

Itinerary

This itinerary is subject to change without notice.

16-18th November 2017

The Bible Mission’s Annual Conference for international pastors and leaders, Singapore

17th November

Tamil Church, Singapore

1st December

8.00 p.m. Upper Room, BEM Grace, Kuching, Sarawak, Borneo, Malaysia (interpretation to Bahasar Malaysia)

3rd December

9.00 a.m. BEM Grace, 9th Floor Crown Tower, Kuching (interpretation to Bahasar Malaysia)

11.30 a.m. BEM Grace, 9th Floor Crown Tower, Kuching (English)

5th – 7th December

8 p.m. Upper Room nightly meetings, BEM Grace, Kuching (English)

8th December

8 p.m. Upper Room, BEM Grace, Kuching (interpretation to Chinese)

10th December

12th – 14th December

8 p.m. Upper Room nightly meetings, BEM Grace, Kuching (English)

17th December

Financial

To partner with Andrew, and have fruit credited to your eternal account: you have the opportunity to buy / sow, and make an offering of, financial, spiritual seed into Andrew Shreeve Ministries:

• PayPal - With credit or debit card, or PayPal credit. From the PayPal website, send to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it OR go to www.andrewshreeve.org and click on BUY / SOW SEED
  • Bank Transfer - Transfer directly into one of the three bank accounts listed below (please include a journal note naming the giver), or
  • Cheque - post a cheque to the Australian or UK addresses listed below.

Sow financial seed: not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account (Philippians 4:17).

AUSTRALIA

Account name: Andrew J. Shreeve

Account number: 513617

BSB: 734 654

Swift code: WPACAU2S

Bank: WESTPAC

Bank address: 23 Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, Qld. 4218 Australia

Post to: 69 Bluetail Crescent, Upper Coomera, Queensland 4209, Australia

SINGAPORE

Account name: Andrew John Shreeve

Account number: 01 2 1268209

Branch code: 001

Bank code: 7144

Swift code: SCBL SGSG

Bank: Standard Chartered

Bank Address: 6 Battery Road, 2nd Floor, Singapore 049909

UNITED KINGDOM

Account name: Andrew J. Shreeve

Account number: 91746022

Sort code: 404014

BIC / Swift code: MIDLGB22

IBAN code: GB63MIDL40401491746022

Bank: HSBC

Bank address: 19 Minster Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 1TE, England UK

Post to 29 Ayrshire Close, Fugglestone Red, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP2 9PF, England

Contact

facebook.com/andrew.shreeve

twitter.com/andrewshreeve

youtube.com/andrewjshreeve

Andrew Shreeve

69 Bluetail Crescent

Upper Coomera, Queensland 4209

Australia

Web: www.andrewshreeve.org

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

ANDREW SHREEVE MINISTRIES

‘Bringing good tidings, publishing peace and salvation’ (Isaiah 52:7, Romans 10:15)