Jesus Christ Is Lord

You need to be born again!

To enter into God's eternal Kingdom every human being needs to be born again. God has provided everything we need to make us holy and acceptable, to have an eternal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. All we have to do is exercise faith and give permission, or authorize, our becoming born again. We must believe two things and do one thing to secure our eternal destiny.

Read more

Latest Videos

Partner Letter

Be blessed and subscribe now to receive your free monthly e-partner letter directly to your inbox!

Welcome Message

Dear partners and friends, welcome to Andrew Shreeve Ministries. I have created this website to be a free, Christian resource for the body of Christ, containing anointed teaching to bless your life.

My heart's desire is for you to receive more of the Lord's love and power to improve and bless your life, so you will be more effective in reconciling others into the Lord's kingdom. I encourage and invite you to join your force with mine, and partner with me to help bring this great blessing of the Lord to others.

Andrewshreeve.org communicates the vision and work of Andrew's ministry; provides resources to strengthen and grow the body of Christ, and provides you with the opportunity, through partnership with Andrew in the areas of prayer, encouragement and finance, to partake in the eternal fruit of the establishment and growth of the Lord's kingdom among foreign nations.

Since the year 2000, Andrew has obeyed the call of God, as an international author, publisher, teacher, and evangelist of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

• 130 international mission trips
  • preached internationally 1,500 times
  • preached in 20 nations: Africa, America, Asia, Europe, and the Pacific
  • 13,000 of Andrew's Scriptural meditation books distributed internationally
  • books translated into 7 languages
  • Youtube channel: 140 short teaching videos (22,000 views)
  • 190 written teachings (170,000 hits)
  • 110 audio messages in 13 different languages (26,000 hits)

With love, Andrew

Fellowship with Jesus Through Meditation of the Promises

Copyright © Andrew J. Shreeve 2006

• Jesus is the Word of God:

John 1:1-4, 14

Revelation 19:13

2 Timothy 3:16 all scripture is ‘divinely breathed’

John 6:63 the words are spirit (Greek: ‘pneuma’) and life (Greek: ‘zoe’)

John 10:10 Jesus came to give us ‘zoe’

Hebrews 4:12 the Word of God is living, active, and operative

• The kingdom of God operates through planting God’s Word into our spirit:

Mark 4:26 the rule, or realm, of God works through the planting of this seed (Word) into our heart (spirit/soul).

1 Peter 2:2 the Spirit Word needs to grow in our spirit

Hebrews 5:13-14 the Word is milk and meat

Mark 4:27 the Word, once planted, will bring forth, spring up, and enlarge

• Fruitfulness depends on the condition of our heart:

Mark 4:20 good ground brings forth a lot of fruit

Mark 4:24 we determine the measure of the blessing/ fruitfulness of God’s kingdom in our lives through the measuring of his Word in our heart

• Select the promises of the covenant to meditate, as they represent God’s love:

1 John 4:10 Love is: understanding and receiving the work of Jesus Christ. We receive the revelation and experience of HIS love through first receiving his Word in our Spirit.

Matthew 6:33 seeking first the kingdom of God and his righteousness is: planting his Word into our heart and allowing his Word to dominate our lives.

2 Peter 1:4 select the exceeding great and precious promises first, as they represent the finished work of Christ, and his love for us.

1 Corinthians 13:13 the greatest foundation is love

The Vision

Andrew Shreeve Ministries is led by the Holy Spirit, committed to the integrity of the Word of God, walking by faith and focused on preaching the gospel to all nations...

Read more...

Login